Saturday, March 7, 2009

Now is the time to Join YouData

O.k. I know that I told you about YouData before back when I first joined but I want to share more info. I have been paid two times now by them. Granted it is not making me rich but it is putting money into my PayPal every Friday . As I said before, YouData is a site that advertisers use to pay you to view their sites or ads. These ads are not your typical paid-to-read or paid-to-click ads. First when you join you answer some questions, which is known as a MeFile, so that they can gear the ads to your interest. I have really enjoyed the ads that they have given me.

They now have a referral program that allows you to invite others to join. According to their website you can earn up to $1 for each referral. I know that does not sound a lot but it will add to your personal balance. I can not say enough good things about this site. If you want to join please use this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment