Monday, March 9, 2009

Up & Coming Happenings on Mommys Money Cents

When I started this blog my original thought was I was going to share my tips on how to make extra money and save money. Well after I have been blogging some here I realize that it would be better to set a schedule for my blog. So here is my schedule of events that I have set for myself.

Monday: Will be my day to post my favorite articles or blog post for the week

Tuesday: Post your Giveaway on Mr Linky

Wednesday: I will share any work-at-home tips or sites that have come across

Thursday: Online selling tips

Friday: I will feature a Get-Paid-To Site

Satuday: I will share a favorite recipe of mine

Sunday: I will post any great sales that I have come across off and online

Now I will post more than that everyday, but I wanted to make sure that I am posting an expected post everyday. I hope that this change will keep everyone reading my post daily. If you have any suggestions please post a comment here. I enjoy sharing everything with everyone and I am also on the search for products to review and giveaway to a lucky reader. I am also taking tips that I have read around the blogosphere about promoting my blog and will be doing that and will share those tips as I go along. I also am in search of a 3 column blog template but I am kinda scared to change it in fear of it might mess my blog up. Another thing that I am going to do is get one of those "Grab my Button" things for my blog. Again, if you have comments or suggestions please leave a comment and share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment