Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What I do To Make Extra Cash Online- Vol. 1

Since I started to Work-At-Home 3 years ago, I knew that I would need to get creative on ways to make extra cash. I started out by visiting forums and reading blogs about how others did it. I realized fast that there were many scams out there intending to prey on unsuspecting women that were trying to help their families income out. With much trial and error I have found a select group of sites that I lean on to make extra cash. I am going to break down the categories of sites that I use and for the next few days I will share them with you.

VOL. 1 Taking Surveys
This is definitely an area that you have to make sure you get reliable sites to use. There are many ads out there promising that you will make thousands every month for completing surveys, that is obviously a scam waiting for victims. No you won't make thousands or even hundreds, but you will make some extra cash as you go along. Here are some that have a great track record.

Say Nation Referral Code: 8614049927
This is a site that offers surveys for points. The surveys are easy to complete. Once signed up with the site, you will need to complete all of the profile surveys that are waiting for you. These are so that Say Nation will know what surveys you qualify to complete. You will receive notification of all surveys that become available by email. You can access the survey by clicking the link in the email or you can go directly to Say Nation and click on it from your list if available surveys. Each attempted survey earns you 25 points, even if it says that you do not qualify. Your points can be cashed in for prizes in the catalog. Things that are in the catalog are gift cards for numerous retailers (including amazon), gas cards, and gift type items. I am going to use this site to rack up Barnes & Noble gift cards to use for Birthdays and Christmas 2009.

Pinecone Research
This is a great site that pays you to complete surveys and try out products. I usually get a survey or two a month from them. They pay me once I complete a survey by PayPal. This is a survey site that I am happy to see in my inbox. I love the products that I have gotten to try that I would have otherwise not had the opportunity to. Pinecone Research is so popular, that they have to have enrollment days. To see if they are allowing new members, check Annika's Site to see if they are open to new members. If not, make not of her site and keep checking in.

Lightspeed Panel
Lightspeed Panel offers me around 2 to 3 surveys a week. For each survey completed you will receive points. The points can then be cashed in for PayPal transfers or gift cards. When you join you will receive profile surveys to complete so they can know which surveys you are interested in. You will receive your survey invites by email and then it will send you to log in to Lightspeed Panel's website to click on the surveys that are available.

IPSOS I-Say Panel
IPSOS usually invites me to around 2 surveys a week. Each survey that I complete I get points for that I can cash in for gift cards. There are other prizes like pre-paid calling cards and specialty merchandise. These surveys are moderately easy to finish. You will have profile questions to answer when you join so that they can give you surveys that you are qualified for.

BuzzAgent
This is a Word of Mouth product campaign site. What that means is that you receive products or discounts on products to buzz about it to your friends. When you join BuzzAgent you will answer profiling questions that will help them better understand the products that you will enjoy receiving and buzzing about. You will receive all of your invites to campaigns by email and you will then need to log in to read about the campaign and decide if you would like to take part in it. You are never obligated to taking a campaign. Once you receive the products then just use them and buzz about the product to your friends. After you do that log in and tell BuzzAgent about it. This is a fun site to be a member of.

ACOP (American Consumer Opinion)
ACOP offers me around 2 surveys per week. For all completed surveys you will receive credit to your account. Once you are ready to cash out they will send it by check in the mail. You will need to complete the profiling surveys so that they can send you all of the surveys that you are qualified for. These surveys are easy to complete.

EPoll
Epoll sends me around 1 or 2 surveys a week. Completed surveys earns you points that you can cash in for gift cards for places like Itunes, Target, Starbucks, and more. The surveys are easy to complete. You will need to fill out the profiling questions so that you can receive your surveys that you qualify for.

When joining a survey site it is wise to get a specific email address for all of them to come to. I have a gmail account that all of my surveys come to. That way that is the only one's that uses that email address and I won't loose any invites amount spam. After joining a survey site, invites might come slow at first till you get a few completed, don't get discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment