Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome!

I have started this blog to share what I have found on and off of the Internet that will save you money, earn money, and anything else that I think will interest you. When I decided to become a Work-At-Home Mom (the greatest job ever!), I knew that I would need to find a way to live like I wanted to for less. So I sat down one day and started my long search for ways to get things that I wanted and ways to make extra money. I quickly realized how much info was out there and that I would have to weed through the sites to find the ones that were trustworthy. I want to share the info that I have learned along the way in hopes of helping others gain some knowledge on ways to achieve their goals. I ask that you share any feedback or tips by emailing me or commenting to a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment