Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why I love My Coke Rewards

If you drink Coke products you should be putting the codes that are located in the caps or boxes to good use. Coke has a site called My Coke Rewards that allows you to enter your codes and cash them in for swag. I have used them to get magazine subscriptions and Coke product coupons. Each cap code usually earns you three points and each 24-pack box code usually earns you 20 points. As a member you can enter up to 120 points each week.

Magazines That Are Currently on My Coke Rewards:
Redbook Magazine for 100 points
Better Homes & gardens for 133 points
Good Housekeeping for 133 points
ReadyMade for 133 points
Esquire for 133 points
Fitness for 133 points
Country Living for 166 points
Everyday Food for 200 points
Glamour for 200 points
Entertainment Weekly for 200 points
O, The Oprah Magazine for 300 points
Martha Stewart Living for 400 points

I have friends and family that give me their coke codes so I have been lucky to get a lot of free magazine subscriptions from the site.

(Disclaimer: I received no compensation for this post.)

('DiggThis’)


StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

  1. I love My Coke Rewards. I've gotten several magazines through there as well!

    ReplyDelete