Monday, February 1, 2010

Just Wanted To Say Thank You to All Of My Readers

DiggThisWell last week our weather was nasty with ice and snow making the roads impossible. Our schools were out on Friday, today, and now they announced that they will be closed Tuesday also. Where we live there are a lot of side roads that don't get much traffic. My daughter and I were sick last week so with the weather and feeling like crap, I feel I am way behind in things I had planned to do and to top it off I am wide awake when I would rather be sound to sleep right now. I have been having some insomnia moments lately. I find that since I work-at-home, my sleep is easy to get out of sync. I have some post planned for this week (as long as nothing else happens). I want to take this time to say thanks to my readers. I have seen a pick up on visitors in the last month and am very proud to have all of you reading my blog. I love my blog and have made a few changes to the sidebar setup lately to make it easier to navigate. If you have any feedback please don't hesitate to contact me by clicking on my profile.



StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment