Monday, January 10, 2011

New Poll Question: How Long Have You Been Couponing

I thought it would be interesting to ask my readers how long you have been using coupons. I personally can’t remember the exact time I began using coupons, but at my best guess, I have been using coupons since 2006. Coupons have become an important part of my families budget and I don’t leave home without my coupon binder in the car with me. I spend about 4 hours a week on coupon related activites to keep my binder up to date, check for any great deals and print any internet coupons for products I use. I might seem obsessive about couponing, but it takes it to make my budget fall where it needs to be. In the next few days, I will be sharing with you some coupon using tips to help newbie’s and reenergize seasoned couponers. For now, please vote in our latest poll (located in the left sidebar).

If you are not an email subscriber, subscribe today by entering your email address in the left sidebar.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment