Here is some info that Carmex shared with me:
What’s My Opinion?
I used both the Healing Cream and Lotion for 5 days. I suffer from extremely dry spots that come on my hands from time to time and it usually takes a lot of moisturizer to get it smooth again. I used the Healing Cream on my driest spots on my hands and feet and after 5 days see an improvement. They feel soft again and not coarse like it was from the beginning of the review. It was not greasy, but I noticed that it makes my skin feel like silk after you put it on. I also like the scent of the Cream, it is very light and does not overwhelm you. I definitely see myself making this a staple in my skin care.
The Healing Lotion had the same light scent that did not take over your air space. I used this everyday and liked how quickly it absorbed. It did not leave a greasy residue behind that made you feel like you needed to shower after you put it on. I did use the lotion several times a day on my arms and hands, and like the way my skin felt after I put it on.
Overall, I was generally impressed with both the Healing Lotion and Cream. They both were not greasy feeling and made my skin feel great. I could see myself using this product long term. The packaging is simple with the classic Carmex yellow and red coloring but still you can tell that it is not your usual Carmex lip product.
1. This giveaway will end on 11/1/2010 at 11:59pm.
2. This giveaway is for USA residents only.
3. If an email address is not left in the post or in your Blogger profile, the post will be deleted. To protect your email from spam, use this format to post your email address. myemailaddress at gmail dot com.
5. The winner will be choosen by Random.org and the winner will then be notified and given 48 hours to respond to the email.
How To Enter:
*Leave a comment for each that you complete. Remember to leave an email address so that you can be comtacted if you are the winner. *
1. "Like" Carmex on Facebook.
2. Follow Carmex on Twitter.
3. Follow me on Twitter.
4. Tweet about this giveaway and leave me a link to the "status" of the tweet and add @marylynnA to your tweet. You can tweet it once daily during the giveaway and post an individual comment each time. (To find this click on the time of the tweet located under each individual tweet)
5."Like" me on Facebook
6. Grab My Button (located in the left sidebar) and place on your site. Leave a comment with the direct link to the page.
7. Follow Mommy's Money Cents on Networked Blogs
8. Subscribe to my email updates (Widget is found in the left sidebar- Remember to verify your email that is sent to your email address or it won't count)
5. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a direct link to your post.
6. Follow Mommy's Money Cents on Google Friend Connect (Widget is found in the left sidebar)
Good Luck To All!
Disclosure: As a member of Carmex Blog Squad I received a Carmex Kit to review along with information on the products and (1) kit to giveaway. All of the views expressed in the review are from my own experiences with the products.