Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Money Making Opportunity: Surf The Web and Get Paid For It Using Be Ruby

DiggThisI have seen people talking about Be Ruby a lot recently and thought that I would check it out for myself. What I found was Be Ruby is a site that allows its members to make money by accessing sites through their personalized home page. After you join, you can set up your home page to have all of your favorite sites so that when you log in those sites will be right in front of you to start using the web. To personalize your home page, click the plus sign under the catagory and it will give you the list of the available sites. Once you find one that you want to appear on your home page you can click the green button beside it and then you will need to click apply. Now this site is new to me but it seems to be all over Twitter. It looks like you can also get cash back shopping from this site also. It is free to join and there are no toolbars or downloads required to use the site. Payment is sent by PayPal and you can request your payment once $10 confirmed balance is acquired. All you have to do to earn is to just simply log in to surf. I will update you as I see how it goes in a week.

If interested in the site you can join by clicking here.

(Disclosure: I'm a member of Be Ruby and if you join by using the link in this post I will receive commission for your activity. For more on my disclosure policy click here.)

StumbleUpon.com




Ipsos

1 comment: