Thursday, April 2, 2009

What a hectic week

My daughter had strep throat and it seem like it took forever for her fever to go away. The doctor gave her the amoxicillin to help get rid of it. She broke out in a blotchy rash and swelled up in her face with it. She didn't even look like my little girl anymore. She went back to school on Monday to TCAP week and was not looking forward to it. Even though she is a straight A student, she worries about test. I can't beleive that my baby is about to go to 3rd grade. Seems like I just had her the other day. I know all of you moms out there know what I am saying about how time flies when it comes to your children grown up. I am grateful that I have gotten the chance to be a work-at-home mom so that I am here on her days off from school and I am here when she gets off the bus every afternoon.

Since Monday I have been so busy with my work-at-home job. Today I have the day off and I will be updating my blog. So till then.....




No comments:

Post a Comment