Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Morning Accomplishments

I started my morning at 5am this morning. I get up every weekday morning at that time, it gives me time to get everything rolling for the day. I first packed my daughter's lunch and then I got out my crockpot and started my dinner for the evening. My menu for tonight is Bacon-Wrapped BBQ Chicken with sides of sweet potatos (had already on hand), and green beans. This is a recipe that I found at $5 Dinners. This recipe is so easy to put together, and what is even better, it cooks in the crockpot. The only adjustment that I made to the recipe is that I used applesauce (had it already in the the pantry) instead of grated apple.

My daughter woke up and get dressed with good timing this morning, usually I have to give her a little push to get started. She fell asleep in the recliner last night around 7pm, maybe the hour extra sleep made the difference. This past weekend we had so much fun playing board games, watching movies, baking, and just being together. I did not get on the computer but once the whole weekend.

Today I am going to try to weed through my slew of emails and knock out some surveys that I have received notices on. Then I have to get some of my clerical work for my job done. It looks like it is going to be a hectic week for me, so bare with me if I don't post on one of the days.

Well, I better get started. Till my next post........

No comments:

Post a Comment