Monday, February 23, 2009

My Menu Plan for 2/23 through 3/1

I decided that I am going to post my meal plan each week on Monday.

Monday- Grilled BBQ Chicken Wings (I grilled outside in the 30 degree weather, we really wanted these wings). My local meat market had a special on them, I paid $ 1.00 a pound

Tuesday- One Pan Pleaser - I bought ground beef at the local meat market for $1.80 a pound & already had my velvetta block, cream of mushroom, and frozen mixed veggies.

Wednesday- Hamburgers

Thursday- Cheese and Vegetable Chowder with cornbread - I already had all of the ingredients in stock in my pantry- This is a crowd pleasing soup- kids love it

Friday- Homemade Sausage Pizza- I use the Pillsbury Pizza crust in a can for this. I make my own marinade and my daughter likes pork sausage on her pizza's (Found Kroger Brand roll for 1.80 and used 1/2 of it)

Saturday- Pork Chops (Got this in my Feb. Angelfood Ministries Order) smothered in homemade gravy

Sunday- Fried Chicken (having company over), I already had some on hand from last shopping trip.

My meat market had a few good deals this week. Besides my local meat market, we have a Save-A-Lot, Kroger, Super Walmart, and Walgreens. I receive ads for Kmart (40 minutes away) and Schnucks (45 minutes away) that I also use to price match on items. Check out the highlighted recipes and click on Angelfood Ministries for more info.



No comments:

Post a Comment