Thursday, June 25, 2009

I have started Core Rhythms Dance Exercise Program!

Like most women, I want to loose weight. Since I started to work-at-home, I have packed on pounds, and sad to say, I weigh more now than I ever have. I started on a quest to eat healthier and set time aside to exercise. I have tried work out videos before and loose interest quickly because it seemed so much like a workout (I think it was a mental thing). I saw this video on an infomercial and then I found out a friend had it. She showed me some of the video and I was impressed at how it seemed like you were dancing instead of exercising. So I immediately went on the internet and found it on Amazon. I have been doing it for about a week and a half and love it. So if you are like me and can't stand your run of the mill exercise dvd, this might be the workout for you. I got the 4-DVD Starter Pack. It comes with a Kick Start CD that teaches you the core moves that they workout is based on. The second DVD is the 45 Minute Full Workout (This is the main disc in the set) and the third DVD is a 20 minute Quick Workout. I found mine brand new on eBay for a lot less than what the infomercial sales it for. Just curious if any of you ahve tried this exercise program and if you like. leave a comment and share your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment