Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Santa's Midnight Snack Gift Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com Review and Giveaway
I have family that lives out-of-town and find myself searching for something that I could send as a gift to them. For the kids I usually send a toy and for the adults I like to give them something that they can enjoy. I recently got the chance to review the Santa’s Midnight Snack Christmas Gift Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com. When this arrived, my daughter and I immediately checked it out. On first glance I noticed how festive it looked. It had Christmas colors like red and green and an image of Santa and a reindeer. It comes in a nice tin that you can use after you are done with the goodies that came in it. I am going to put glittered pine cones in it as decoration.
The basket includes Chocolate Covered Almonds, Mint Chocolate Chip Malt Balls, Peanut Roll, All Natural Vanilla Animal Cookies, Dark Chocolate Bar, and Dipping Pretzels. Everything was so good. My daughter’s favorite was the pretzels. She melted a square of the dark chocolate bar and dipped the pretzels into it. My favorite was the chocolate covered almonds. The basket is a great mix of salty, nutty, and sweet. The Mint Chocolate Chip Malt Balls was something that I had never seen before. Keeping in mind that I am not a huge mint fan, they were very good. The mint is not overpowering. The cookies were very good too.
If you are giving this as a gift you won’t have to worry about the condition it arrives in. It was well packaged and the gift basket was anchored in the box with cardboard so that it did not shift duing shipping. I loved the Santa’s Midnight Snack Christmas Gift Basket so much that I have decided that I am going to order this as a gift for someone that lives out-of-town.
If you are interested in sending a Santa’s Midnight Snack Christmas Gift Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com to someone or for yourself, you can buy it now for $39.99.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com is offering one Santa's Midnight Snack Christmas Gift Basket to a lucky reader of mine.
1. This giveaway is for U.S. and Canada Residents only.
2. This giveaway will end on 12/12/10 at 11:59pm.
3. The winner will be chosen by random.org and notified immediately by email. The winner will have 48 hours of email to respond. If the winner does not respond within the 48 hours I will chose another winner.
4. Every comment needs to have an email address so that I can notify the winner.
1. "Like" GourmetGiftBaskets.com on their Facebook page.
*Remember to leave an email address in every post.*
2. Post on GourmetGiftBaskets.com Facebook Wall a comment telling them what your favorite product is on their website.
3. Follow GourmetGiftBaskets.com on Twitter
4. Follow Mommy's Money Cents with Google Friend Connect (located in the left sidebar)
5. Follow me on Twitter
6. Subscribe by email to Mommy's Money Cents (located in the left sidebar)
7. "Like Me" on Facebook
8. Tweet about this giveaway and include @marylynnA
9. Follow me on Networked Blogs
10. Join Mommy's Money Cents Blog Frog Community
Disclosure: The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine. I received a Santa’s Midnight Snack Christmas Gift Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com to review and they are offering to giveaway one to a lucky reader.