Monday, May 3, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Boy, these last two months have been outrageous. If you have been reading my blog you know that my grandmother that lives with me fell and broke her hip and has been in a Post Hospital Physical Therapy Rehab Center. She is 86 and decided that she did not want to stay by herself there so she started screaming nonstop and in turn management told us that someone needed to be with her at all times or she couldn’t complete rehab. With the help of one family member, I managed to survive it. She will be coming home tomorrow morning and I can’t hardly wait. Life shall get back to normal this week, YEAH! She is doing better and with a little help from a home health nurse and physical therapist she will continue to improve. Thanks to my readers for all of your kind words and support.


('DiggThis’)

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment