Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hey Everyone!

Wow, these past two weeks has been crazy. Thanks to all of my readers for all of your birthday wishes for me and get well soons for my gradmother. Yesterday she was transferred to a physical therapy rehab clinic where she will learn to use her new hip. She definately has had some rough moments with the post-surgery recovery. I am also proud that the place she is in now is only 10 minutes away from where I live. The hospital was a 40 minute drive that she was in to have the surgery. In the next couple of weeks I have to play catch up in my everyday life. I have deemed this day laundry and house cleaning day. I also have realized that I am out of tons of supplies that I need and realize this means that I have to make a dreaded run to the store. I also plan to go visit my grandmother this afternoon to give her encouragement. I plan on posting some in the next few days so stay tuned. Well I heard my dryer buzz, so I am off to fold that load.


('DiggThis’)


StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment