Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to drop a note to all of you to let you know that I will probably be a little scarce on my blog due to my grandmother is back in the hospital. I am running on little sleep and feel like I am stretched a thousand ways. It would have been nice to have a sister right about now. My brother tries to help but, well, he's a man. He can't really help much because he doesn't understand what is needed and sometimes what is needed he couldn't do anyways. I am waiting for my daughter to get dressed for school and once she is on the bus I am going back to the hospital. It looks like they are going to be doing surgery today or tomorrow. I will probably be back on tonight or in the morning.


('DiggThis’)


StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment