General Mills sent the information below about their new cereal.
The wait is over - brand new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal is on store shelves now! Each crunchy wheat and corn puff square in every bowl of Fiber One 80 Calories cereal has a light honey flavor – a delicious way to start your day. Fiber helps satisfy your hunger and helps you feel full, making it a great tool to help manage your weight.
- With 40 percent of the Daily Value of fiber in one 80 calorie serving, Fiber One 80 Calories cereal can help curb your hunger, which can help you stick to your weight loss plan.
- With great-tasting Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, there is a new breakfast option that helps you feel satisfied without sacrificing flavor!
Are you hungry yet? If so, look for new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal on grocer’s shelves now! Visit http://www.fiberone.com/ for great information on healthy living and coupons for new products. Also, be sure to check out the Fiber One Facebook page and get involved in the conversation. We’d love to hear how you feel satisfied with new Fiber One 80 Calories cereal!
"Disclosure: Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark."
Prize: 1 box of Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal, 1 sensor pedometer with USB connector to chart walking progress, and 1 neoprene iPod/smartphone holder with armstrap.
1. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
2. This giveaway will end on 9/29/2011 @ 7pm CST.
3. Remember to include an email address that you can be notified that you are a winner.
4. The winner will be chosen by random.org and notified immediately by email.
1.Tell us if your current breakfast keeps you full until lunchtime?
2. Subscribe by email (Widget is found in the left sidebar)
3. Subscribe to Google Friend Connect (Widget is found in the left sidebar)
4. Become a fan on Facebook
5. Follow me on Twitter.
Please check your email on the morning of 9/30/11 to see if you are a winner.