Thursday, May 26, 2011

How I Save Money On My Child's Clothes

My daughter’s last day of school was yesterday. She came home all excited that she passed on to the 5th grade. In her report card they sent home a list of supplies they expect her to need for the next year. That is great that the school did that so I can start watching sales events that will help me get them on the cheap. Another shopping necessity that I will do in early July is new clothes for the school year. My daughter was born a preemie and pretty much stayed the same size for a longer length of time then she does now. This year I think we have changed pants sizes three times just because of her growing taller, I swear I think we are going to wake up and she is going to be 6 feet tall (lol). When kids change sizes often it can kill a families budget. I put together a list of tips that I use to stay budget friendly.

Check out How to Save Money On Children’s Clothes.







Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment