Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's My Birthday!

Today is my Birthday! I can’t believe that I am turning 35 today. Today is bittersweet since I lost my grandmother exactly 1 month from tomorrow. She and I had a close relationship and not having her with me today is sad. I am now on a new journey to find the path in life that I want to pursue. I am proud that I had the time that I had with my grandmother before she passed on but I am now having to learn how to live life again. My normal everyday priorities have had a major change and my daughter and I have a lot to look forward to. I am in the process of deciding if I want to go to nursing school or not. I have the passion to be a nurse but wonder if the timing is right since I am a single mom. My daughter has amazed me in how she has dealt with everything that has been happening. She is definitely the reason I smile everyday. I don’t plan on doing much for my birthday except staying at home and watching T.V. with my daughter.


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Have a wonderful day with your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I can't think of a better way to spend a special day than with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete