MyBlogSpark asked me to do this review for General Mills. They sent me a prize pack that included 1 box each of Cheerios® 14 oz, Cinnamon Toast Crunch® 17 oz, Lucky Charms® 16 oz, Reese’s Puffs® 18 oz, and Cookie Crisp® 15.6 oz that each included a custom designed collectible Hot Wheels pullback racer.
First some info from General Mills:
Start your engines with Big G in the morning! Big G cereals have teamed up with Hot Wheels® to make family time at the breakfast table fun, offering collectible Hot Wheels® pullback racers inside specially marked boxes along with a unique access code to the Hot Wheels® Racing Circuit!
Starting January 24th, inside each participating cereal box (Cheerios® 14 oz, Cinnamon Toast Crunch® 17 oz, Lucky Charms® 16 oz, Reese´s Puffs® 18 oz, and Cookie Crisp® 15.6 oz), you´ll be able to "gas and go" with one of four custom-designed collectable Hot Wheels® pullback racers. Each car contains a code to unlock an exciting online racing game.
When it comes to meals, breakfast is important in helping kids fuel up for the day and Big G cereals provides a healthy breakfast choice for parents to offer their families. You can feel good about giving your kids a bowl of Big G cereal and they´ll be thanking you for a breakfast that is as tasty as it is fun!
Now my take:
Being that we are already fans of General Mills we loved this promotion. My daughter is such a tomboy when it comes to Hot Wheels. I think she has 50 or more Hot Wheels already. They are in a separate pack on the top when you open the cereal box so your child will not feel like they need to empty the cereal to find it. With each pullback racer they include a code (located on the sticker sheet that comes with the car) that unlocks a racing game online. My daughter got online and absolutely loved it.
One (1) winner will receive the same prize pack that I received.
1. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
2. This giveaway will end on 2/26/2011 @ 11:59pm.
3. Remember to include an email address that you can be notified that you are a winner.
4. The winner will be chosen by random.org and notified immediately by email. The winner will have 48 hours of email to respond. If the winner does not respond within the 48 hours I will chose another winner.
1. Share which Big G cereal is your favorite.
2. Follow me on Twitter.
3. Tweet about this giveaway and include @marylynnA in your tweet. This is something that you can do once a day and come back and post me the status link to the tweet. If you don't know what a status link is, it is the time stamp of the tweet url.
4. Subscribe by email (Widget is found in the left sidebar)
5. Subscribe to Google Friend Connect (Widget is found in the left sidebar)
6. Become a fan on Facebook
7. Become a Follower with NetworkedBlogs
Disclosure: I received a prize pack from General Mills from MyBlogSpark and a prize pack to offer to 1 winner. I received no financial compensation for this review.