Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner for $20 from WalMart!

I wanted to post this earlier but with all of the hospital visits for my grandmother and my daughter's birthday, I am behind in things I wated to post. If you haven't already heard WalMart is making Thanksgiving affordable with their Turkey Dinner for 8 under $20 promotion. Per their website, these are the items that they are including in the promotion:

•One 12-pound Grade A turkey (Jennie O & Riverside Turkeys are 40cents per pound)


•Three 11 to 15.5-ounce cans Green Giant vegetables

•Two 14-ounce cans Ocean Spray cranberry sauce

•Three 6-ounce boxes of Stove Top stuffing

•One 5-pound bag of red potatoes

•One 12-count package of Sara Lee dinner rolls

•One 22-ounce pumpkin roll cake

For those on a budget, this is a great way to feed your family on Thanksgiving.





1 comment:

  1. that is great! i don't often buy food from wal mart but it's good to know they have goo prices on that too!

    ReplyDelete