Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Absence...

This past Saturday night, my grandmother who lives with me for now, had to be rushed by ambulance to the ER. Her heartrate was in the 30's. After many test they discovered that her beta-blocker that she had been on for 10 years had caused the episode. She is still in the hospital and I am going between home and the hospital a lot. She is hopefully going to be released today or tomorrow and things will get back to normal after then. She is 85 and has been, for the most part, healthy. She is diabetic but has learned how to live comfortably with it. She gave me a huge scare that night. I lost my mother, her daughter, almost 6 years ago and I couldn't stand how close she came to leaving us. So to all my readers, don't forget to tell your grandparents and parents how much they mean to you because you never know what can happen. Life happens, don't let it pass you by.

On a side note, I was given two blog awards this week. I will post more on them later today or tomorrow.

Happy Halloween everyone!







1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you guys!!! I know how stressful, hard and tiring this can be!!!

    Congrats on the awards you deserve them :)
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete