Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blog Awards

This week I was honored to receive two Blog Awards.
 I would like to start out by saying thank you to Shay over at Wonderfully Chaotic. She has given me the Sunshine Award.

The rules for accepting this award are:


- Put the logo on your blog or within your post,

- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers and link the nominees within your post.

- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

- Link to the person from whom you received this award.

The following blogs are those that I read and find to have useful information or post that catch my attention as a reader.

I am giving this award to:












12. This Mama Works It

Congrats to these hard working bloggers!




I also received the Happy 101 Award from Jennifer at Product Reviews. Thanks Jennifer for the award.

The rules for me accepting this award are:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).

3. List 10 things that make you happy.

4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!



The 10 Things That Make Me Happy are:

1. My Daughter
2. My Grandmother (She practically raised me)
3. The Fact that I can work-at-home
4. The fact that I am sticking to my budget
5. My good health
6. My Bread Maker (Got it for Christmas and have made bread at least 4 times a week)
7. Mexican Food (I could eat it nightly)
8. Chocolate Ice Cream (This is the hugest food weakness I have)
9. Gardening (I love to grow my own veggies, helps on the grocery budget)
10. Blogging ( I have met so many nice people and learned a lot through blogs)

Here are some blogs that I think are worthy of thsi award:

It's Frugal Being Green

Jus' Frugal Living

The Happy Housewife

The Money Jar

My Memphis Mommy

Congrats to all of you!

Take the time to check out all of the blogs that I have recognized. They all have a lot of great info and stories to share with us. I am always reading blogs and learning from them.



DiggThis


StumbleUpon.com

4 comments:

  1. WOW Mary! you made my day! Thanks for your sweet words, and even more so Congrats on being recognized yourself. It's well deserved!

    (and I love my bread maker too - what would I do without it? If you haven't already read it you can see my "Amazing Bread Maker journey" here...

    http://www.goodtrueandbeautiful.com/2009/06/the-amazing-bread-maker-journey/

    hee hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am working on my award post for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards! And thank you so much for passing the award onto me. I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete